An important topic for buyers and sellers today is remodeling and personalizing their home to their tastes. Formica or Brazilian Soapstone? Poured concrete or granite? Tile or linoleum? Porcelain or ceramic tile? And what’s wrong with knob-and-tube? Other relevant topics we’ll cover in today’s podcast include:
- What projects can represent the highest return on investment long-term?
- What are the best things for a seller to do prior to putting a home on the market?
- What’s the permit/planning process like?…..And more
And joining us today as our special guest to the Gory Details is a long time local design/build general contractor from Friel Designs, the illustrious Patrick Friel.
Take a listen, because the July edition of “The Gory Details Podcast” is now available!
(1) iTunes users, get it right here
(2) Or get it at http://edgory.mevio.com
(3) And, always available at www.edgory.com